UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate Host?
If you have a penchant to provide perfect service this could be the alpine job you’ve been waiting for. Supervise a large chalet with a close knit team made up of a Chalet Chef and Chalet Assistants, with your role focussed onfront of house duties and enriching the guests' experience, making their Skiworld holiday truly special!
• Supervise the behind-the-scenes chalet operation, from stock control to the accounts.
• Assist with service at breakfast and dinner (5 days a week).
• Be the go-to host for guests seeking info, recommendations or anything else.
You will need a minimum of one ski season's experience and will be a great motivator with boundless energy, an excellent team ethic.
Hard work is a given, but your job will be a breeze if you're a natural when it comes to customer service, being organised and having a methodical approach to tasks. You'll need to be flexible and hands-on too. Previous hospitality/cooking experience is preferred.
Is that you? APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
• Season ski pass
• Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
• Insurance which covers off piste
• Return travel from the UK
• Holiday Pay
• Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
• Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
• Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
• Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
• Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
• Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands