FANCY WORKING THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF THIS SEASON ?? WE HAVE SOME SLOTS
CALL 01302 328820 NOW AND GO THIS WEEK-END.
You would be responsible for preparing breakfasts and afternoon teas of freshly baked cakes. On 6 nights per week you would prepare a dinner party or bistro-style 3 course evening meal with vegetarian option. The chance to mix with our guests every evening, and lead a team of up to 3 to 4 other chefs. You must be able to work with a menu plan within budget guidelines. Responsible for kitchen hygiene, ordering and stock control. Between 45 and 80 covers.Essential: Chef qualifications and experience essential. Location: French Alps (various resorts).
Salary: Competitive + Benifits
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Holiday pay, calculated over length of employment, including Christmas, New Year.
- Accommodation – shared bedroom, possibly shared bathroom.
- Food – as guests plus lunches and day off.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance with £75 excess on policy.
- Uniform: jacket, fleece, polo and t-shirts.
- A bonus related to performance up to a maximum of £300.
- Local area seasonal lift pass. (some resorts are full area)
- Skis, boots and poles (ex-rental stock).
- Free ski lessons subject to availability.
- 1 full day off per week.
- Discounted drinks and food from Ski Olympic bars.
- Tips shared equally amongst all chalet team.
- Choice of resort, discussed at the end of training. (position availability permitting)