We are looking for a Head Chef for a luxury nine bedroom luxury chalet situated in Naserein, St Anton. The position is suitable for a creative confident chef who wants to make an impression with their stunning food. The successful candidate will have experience working at the highest level, whether that is in the mountains, in a top-class restaurant or on a luxury yacht.
• Managing a small team.
• In the chalet each group of up to 20 guests will have different tastes, so you will need to be able to plan and deliver a different menu each week.
• Preparation of afternoon tea, breakfast, canapés, and three course evening meal. • Catering for all guests special dietary requirements and special occasions.
• Catering for children (including early dinners when required). • Maintaining food hygiene, general health & safety standards in the kitchen.
• Kitchen cleanliness & tidiness at all times.
• Management of food budgets and the ordering of supplies.
• Assisting with the maintenance of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
Package: • Very Competitive salary & great private accommodation.
• Available for the whole season.
• EU passport or EUV 50 card / Will consider UK passport holders
• Can do attitude.
• Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills.
• Work independently as well as in a team.
• Good self-motivation.
• Organised, highly flexible and pro-active.
• Excellent time keeping and reliability.
• Exceptional personal presentation.