We are a small, independent chalet company based in Morzine. To apply directly for the below position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter, or for more information call 01483 220 505.
We are now recruiting for the 2022/23 winterseason and are looking for a Head chef and Sous chef to operate our central kitchen in Morzine, and oversee the smooth delivery, quality and consistency of our food product across various outputs. The candidates will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all the systems required for the successful running of the busy kitchen through the Winter season and be responsible for delivering high standard food out to our properties
We pride ourselves on the high quality of customer service that we offer & the gourmet food that we serve.
Great communication and time management are all essential attributes for the roles. The successful candidates will also have a passion for food, chef experience and a team spirit
- Developing, maintaining and updating the recipe specs and ensuring consistency across our food offering
- Help in the production of multiple 5 day menus and support their delivery
- Assist in maintaining and updating the recipe specs and ensuring consistency across our food offer
- Assist in kitchen stock management and waste control
- Responsible for maintaining all suitable kitchen paperwork and Treeline processes
- Maintain best practice procedures across all areas of the kitchen
- Accountable for all ordering, stock control and waste
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers
- Manage and maintain the working budget for the Central kitchen
- Work closely with the Resort manager to develop and maintain efficient food delivery processes
- Implementing and maintaining all suitable kitchen paperwork & HACCAP requirements
- Manage the working plans and team rota for the kitchen team to meet changing weekly demands
- A pro-active manager in resort to support remote teams within chalets
- Maintain a motivated and focused team and work with the resort manager to resolve issues in timely manner
In addition we would expect all our staff to have a genuine love of the mountains - skiing or snowboarding!
We're also recruiting for other roles if this one isn't quite right. Check out our current vacancies here: https://treelinechalets.com/contact-us/work-for-us/