The Hotel Terminus Mont Blanc is located in Le Fayet skiing at St Gervias/Megeve with 475 km of skiing. The hotel has 36 ensuite bedrooms, a hot tub and steam room and is open all year round.
Working abroad for a season is a unique life experience and gives you the opportunity to gain some really important career building and teamwork skills with like-minded people. It is a lifestyle choice and not suited for those who have major financial commitments – the major benefit is the opportunity to get out working abroad without having to fund the expenses yourself and get paid in the process.
We are looking for candidates with a wide breath of skills wishing to experience mountain life, who are not afraid of hard work and have the commitment to exceed client expectations, as well as having a sense of fun.
Supervised by, and reports directly to the Hotel Manager
- To provide a safe, clean, stimulating and caring environment for our young clients aged 3 to 11 years.
- Organise suitable indoor activities.
- Checking and reporting on stock levels of activity equipment.
- Keeping the games room clean and tidy at all times.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
The anticipated weeks for children’s club duties are Christmas, New Year, two weeks in February and two weeks at Easter from 4-6pm for five days a week. When not on children’s club duties you will assume the duties of the Hospitality General - these will include:
- Welcome and acknowledge the clients, be prepared to converse with them and provide an excellent hospitality service
- Housekeeping of the clients’ bedrooms (bed linen change, deep cleaning of rooms, bathrooms) and cleaning of hotel public areas including toilets.
- Hospitality and dining service – setting up restaurant, waitering, cleaning and table hosting duties. The hotel restaurant offers hot buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and home-made cakes and a 4-course evening meal including cheese board and complimentary wine.
- Provide an excellent hospitality service to all clients.
- Planning and participating in après ski activities.
- Work well within the team to cover days off and support other hotel operations when required.
In addition to the security of working for an independent, family run firm with over thirty years’ experience, the main benefits are:
- Competitive salary
- Food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the beginning and end of season
- Ski lift pass
- Ski and boot equipment
- Medical insurance
- Club Hotel bar discount
- Generous family and friends holiday discount
- Going skiing/boarding!