Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers). By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
- Regularly carries out preventive maintenance and reparation measures of machines and equipment in the Club in various technical and technological fields (electricity, plumbing and building jobs…)
- Carries out installation, improvement and modification of equipment in the Club
- Ensures the application and respect of safety and hygiene procedures
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group.
- Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months
- Certification in maintenance
- Working experience in this area
- Driver's licence mandatory
- Conversational level in French required
- Methodical spirit
- Organisation skills
- Sense of service
Click "Apply Now" to apply