At A Glance
Are you passionate about skiing and mountain life? Are you looking for a job that’s as far away from 9–5 as you can get, a job where you can really make a difference to the customers you come into contact with?
Crystal Ski is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain. We’re looking for Operations Executive staff to join our team for the winter season across France, Austria and Italy.
You’ll be helping to make sure that the service our guests receive is nothing short of exceptional. Helping to create an unforgettable experience from the moment they arrive in resort to the moment they depart you’ll be helping to create that special holiday experience that makes them want to return to us year after year.
And it’s not just the guests that are well looked after. We also really look after our team at Crystal offering fantastic career development opportunities that will enable you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help keep our guests happy – being the ‘go to’ person for our resort staff, for quick, accurate information
- Work with the resort teams to ensure our online guest info packs are professional, on brand, useful and above all engaging for our customers
- Log all customer and staff accidents and illnesses on our real-time database
- Collate, log and report on all paperwork – whether digital or paper-based - generated by resort teams (e.g. HR, Health & Safety, vehicle paperwork)
- Distributing and monitoring all uniform, accommodation keys and company vehicles that are issued to resort staff
- Liaise with suppliers – from utilities suppliers to chalet owners to resolve issues promptly
- Be part of the operations team at the airport on a Saturday or Sunday
What We Are Looking For
- Great at working with other people – You’re confident at building relationships over the phone and in person with both staff and suppliers
- You love detail and work methodically to get things done thoroughly and within deadlines
- Adapt easily to changing priorities and tasks at different times of the season
- You’ve tried your hand at languages and are keen to learn more – knowledge of a European language would be highly desirable
- Relish the challenge of working overseas, like the idea of getting ski time but like the structure of an office role
- You enjoy driving overseas and are not daunted by doing so in snowy conditions
- Ideally some experience in working in an office environment or something similar, but you’re happy to be guest facing too
- You can stay focussed and professional regardless of the situation
Working Within TUI Group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 76,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How To Apply
Click apply now to start the short application process