Skibound’s answer to Yoda!
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do, You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
As a Skibound Operations Supervisor you truly will form a partnership with our Resort Managers, striving for the same goal in creating an excellent experience for our customers and team. You’ll really understand how a Ski operation works and be able to confidently manage, when the going gets tough. You’ll need to be able to speak French to a good level as you’ll be working closely with local suppliers and customers alike.
Your average day will be a real mixed bag – travelling between our 3 resorts, supporting hotel managers, supervising our reps and techs and overseeing high volume airport operations such as arrivals, departures and transfers for our guests. You will have innovative ideas for increasing profitability via our in house promotions for après activities and equipment hire.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working Ski Seasons with a good understanding of rep and tech duties
- Passion for skiing and resort life
- Experience working in ski resorts to a supervisory level (we would consider the right applicant looking for their next step up.)Being able to converse confidently in French is a must!
- Able to drive (and be happy to drive in the Alps)
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA