About Select School Travel
Select School Travel is a leading name within the school group ski and tours market – offering ski trips to a wide range of resorts across Austria, France, Italy, Andorra and North America.
We are looking for enthusiastic, resourceful and professional Peak Season Reps who will be focused on ensuring that our school groups will experience the best ever ski holiday, both on and off the slopes!
Each school group will have a dedicated Rep to accompany them through-out their ski trip to provide in-resort support, assistance and a friendly face. We will provide thorough training and a briefing on the group’s trip in advance and full support during the week. The Rep’s role is to ensure that everything goes according to plan, liaise with the hotel, ski school and other suppliers and make sure that the school group has the best ever ski holiday, both on and off the slopes!
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Plenty of enthusiasm for working with children
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Available for 8-10 days per trip
- Previous experience of working with school groups
- German, Italian, French or Spanish language skills
- Passion for skiing/snowboarding
- £125 fee per placement
- Full board accommodation
- Travel to and from resort (by flight or coach)
- 6 day lift pass
- 6 day equipment hire
- Full baggage and medical insurance including winter sports
- Uniform will be provided
All applicants must hold a valid EU passport.
If you are interested in joining our team or wish to discuss the position in more detail, please call Neil Abraham on 01444 870100.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Select School Travel Team