Qualified Childcare Nanny
£196 for working 35 hours or less!
There has never been a better time to experience a winter season in the Alps. Pay levels have increased and working hours reduced so you will have every opportunity to make the most of the snow with new friends as you join one of the best - and best looked after - season teams in the Alps.
Qualified Childcare Nannies are key members of our childcare team, providing high quality and fun care with a focus on the youngest members of our childcare clubs. Our Qualified Nannies contribute to fun 'winter themed' activities for the children to enjoy, including hot chocolate trips, gruffalo hunting, nature walks and winter olympics! Children’s ages range from 3 months to 12 years and each resort has its own well-equipped creche. Nannies are expected to maintain the safety, hygiene and standards of the crèche spaces and excellent communications with parents.
Who we are looking for:
- You will be friendly, warm and welcoming. Our Childcare Nannies are enthusiastic, creative and dedicated to giving every child the best possible holiday.
- You are a team player who strives to achieve a safe environment and professional service.
- Experience of employment in high quality Childcare settings is essential and experience in a hospitality setting is useful but not essential.
- You will hold one or more of the following qualifications or their equivalent:
○ Level three NVQ in Early Years Care and Education,
○ NNEB Diploma in Nursery Nursing
○ CACHE Level three Diploma – Childcare and Education (DCE) / Certificate in Professional Development in work with children and young people.
- It is required that you hold a UK National Insurance number, UK bank account, and an UK passport.
- A recent DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) enhanced disclosure and certificate – we can assist with this process.
We will provide full training with other members of the childcare team.
Family Ski Company provide their resort teams with an excellent employment package
We pay £171 per week + £25 food allowance for working 35 hours or less!
- Transport to and from the UK at the beginning and at the end of the season.
- A full season lift pass
- Insurance that covers skiing accidents and emergency medical cover
- Ski equipment for the full season
- One and a half days off per week (this is more than the standard single day most companies offer as well as staggered shifts allowing for skiing around work duties)
We have an excellent reputation in the industry for treating our teams very well and with great respect