Join our enthusiastic, motivated & professional team in the mountains.
Ski Famille is a privately owned company established in 1990. We are pioneering family skiing specialists run by a highly motivated team. We are passionate about helping families with young children to have an amazing and hassle free experience on their family skiing holiday.
Being part of a flexible team and happy to give anything a go is an essential part of this role. Ski Famille offers guests a high quality of service at all times; from the moment they arrive in resort through to their departure. If you are a person who is a good all-rounder willing to go the extra mile, happy to assist your colleagues in all areas of our operation and ensure families have a holiday to remember, this could be for you.
We are looking for well presented, dedicated individuals who are happy to work efficiently without supervision, have a ‘can do’ attitude and will demonstrate excellent customer service skills. You will also be working with children on a day to day basis, so an energetic, engaging keen team player is needed.
Resort Assistant Responsibilities
- Providing a friendly Ski Famille welcome on the family’s arrival
- Display a well-developed knowledge of your resort including activities and facilities on offer to families
- Airport transfers / including sales of lift passes, ski school and ski hire
- Ski School runs with the children - either driving or walking the children
- Snow clearing◦Assisting with chalet deliveries
- Routine vehicle maintenance checks on Ski Famille vehicles.
- Simple DIY jobs
- Hot Tub testing and cleaning
Requirements of the Role
- Previous experience in hospitality
- French speaker
- Great self-motivation and organisational skills
- Confidence and the ability to interact well with both adult and child guests
- Availability for the whole season (December 2019 until April 2020)
- Full Clean Driving Licence (held for at least 2 years)
- Age 25 or over (age restrictions apply due to the insurance on vehicles)
- UK Passport Holders only – Unfortunately, a working visa is not acceptable
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
You do not need to have worked in a ski resort before and language skills, whilst useful, are not required. We will conduct DBS (previously CRB) checks as well as taking up at least two references.
The Package and Benefits
Ski Famille is proud of the number of staff who return year after year. We want to ensure we recruit the best people and support them to make the most of their time in the mountains. We offer you:
- A highly competitive salary
- Accommodation for the duration of the season
- Lift Pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Accident and medical insurance
- Return air travel from the UK
- Uniform◦Comprehensive training in resort
- End of season bonus
- A fantastic opportunity & life experience
If you are hardworking, committed to the high standards we offer our guests and looking for an exciting new career opportunity we would love to hear from you. Apply today by clicking "Apply Now".