Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning French Alps.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
You will be responsible for;
- Assisting with all general maintenance required in the resort for Chalets and Hotels.
- Producing detailed inventories of all the chalets, childcare rooms, staff accommodation and resort office.
- Production of Health & Safety, Fire and Hygiene reports for all chalets, hotels and childcare rooms.
- Dealing with all chalet or Chalet Hotel maintenance issues promptly and effectively.
- Submit any weekly maintenance expenses and receipts to the Resort Manager.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and reporting on any maintenance issues.
- Assisting Chalet Manager with the organisation and deliveries of supplies.
- Driving between resorts as required.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.