Do you have a passion for the mountains and have great management skills? Apply now for Time of Your Life Travel’s Resort Manager Position. You’ll need proven supervisory experience, good people management and team building skills. You’ll also need to have a great personality, have plenty to talk about and a commitment to deliver fantastic customer service to our guests.
Why Choose Time of Your Life Travel?
We take pride in our staff and the high quality service they provide – we expect you to work hard and be committed to delivering these levels of quality. There will be plenty of piste time through the season and a competitive remuneration package so you can make the most of your winter season with us! We are a small business that has been running for 30 years. We are also have a small full time team that would love to welcome you into the family.
Spending your winter as a seasonaire will be one of your best experiences. You meet friends for life, improve on your skiing with plenty of slope time and you’ll take home so many memories and transferable skills!
The Resort Managers will be based in the fabulous Three Valleys area of France. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for all the chalets and staff in your resort. You will be ensuring the service is delivered to guests according to company guidelines in a cost-effective way and be in charge of general day to day management of your individual teams.
On a day-to-day basis, the Resort Manager is responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing staff performance
- Ensuring the chalets are operated in the right way according to company procedures
- You will be the contact point for all guests
- Dealing with first-line complaints and problems
- Dealing with external suppliers for self-catered accommodation, ski passes, lessons and equipment rental
- Resort administration
- Weekly stock counting
- Chalet maintenance
- Inventory replenishments
- Food shopping
- Sourcing supplies, petty cash, sale of resort services and minibar sales
- On changeover days, he/she will coordinate all arrivals including greeting the guests in the chalets and dealing with their ski passes and equipment rental requirements
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven team management experience and leadership skills
- Excellent administration, organisational and motivational skills
- Experience of the holiday industry – ideally experience of previous ski seasons with a quality catered chalet company or management of a summer holiday business such as a campsite
- Experience of dealing with the public in a customer service oriented environment
- Must be a confident driver with a clean license held for more than 2 years
- French language skills is a big advantage, but not essential
- Competitive basic salary paid in the UK
- All expenses paid food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Fully paid training
- A benefits package for seasonal staff ski pass, equipment rental and medical insurance
- Work uniform
- Two days off per week
- Holiday accrued as per French rules
- All applicants must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Be resident and working in the UK with an existing permanent NI number and tax record
Our season starts with fully paid training prior to the season, this means you must be available to start on 6th November 2019. We also like our staff to complete the full experience of a winter season in the mountains and therefore you need to be able to work up until 30th April 2020.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
The Time of Your Life "Ski Amis" brand Team