Reports To: Director
Company: Ski Armadillo Ltd
Are you a logical thinker with a passion for leading people?
As our carefully selected Resort Manager you assume overall responsibility of your resort; leading a diverse team that successfully delivers unforgettable holidays. You will need to be inspiring, self-assured, and take pride in setting the highest standards. Our Resort Manager will manage a diverse team, operational logistics and operational budgets. This role can be hugely varied and rewarding that demands someone to be proactive, self-motivated, and organised.
Resort Manager Overview:
- Leading by example; communicating effectively, inspiring your team’s performance, and taking care of people in your charge.
- Feedback: collect, analyse guest, and staff feedback before acting upon any positive or negative responses. Weekly chalet visits to provide live feedback on team performance.
- In resort concierge, selling ski pack and extras for guests to enhance their holiday experience.
- Administration; manage multiple budgets, Ski Armadillo property and money. Accurately reporting cash spend, chalet spend, and resort spend with suppliers. Build weekly rotas for chalet and driver teams.
- Maintenance: managing weekly maintenance issues that occur, ensuring these are fixed in a reasonable timeframe.
- Linen: order and managing linen stock each week.
- Staff training programme; write and present training sessions, organising team building events and teaching Ski Armadillo values. Leading through example.
- Developing and maintaining local relationships; always representing Ski Armadillo in a positive and confident manor.
Who are we looking for?
Our Resort Manager needs to have previous resort management experience. We are looking for outgoing, approachable, and inspiring individuals who can remain calm under pressure. You will need to be proactive, adaptable, and professional leading by example in every situation. If you enjoy managing people and problem solving with a great sense of humour, please apply to join our Ski Armadillo team.
About Ski Armadillo
We are a small independent company with an exciting portfolio of handpicked chalets in Switzerland. Over the past 20 years, our success has been achieved by providing sensational food and wine, superb skiing and five-star service all the way.
- Competitive Salary
- Leadership & management preseason training programme
- Ongoing leadership & management training
- Concierge Commission Programme
- Friends and Family discount on Ski Armadillo Holidays