Our resort managers are the driving force behind our teams ensuring a smooth operation that provides our guests their expected and memorable holiday.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the general operation and staff wellbeing, working closely with the chalet manager to ensure product delivery, resort logistics and staff performance.
What we are looking for –
- Friendly and approachable
- Target driven
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Work in a high pressured, fast paced environment
- Willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead and adapt where needed.
- Experience handling complaints and dealing with difficult issues
- Previous experience at a management level.
- Knowledge of team development
- Excellent and friendly written and verbal communication skills.
Must have –
- Full clean UK/EU drivers license, driven for 3yrs + and be over the age of 21
- Knowledge of the industry
- Experience working within hospitality or hotel and chalet operation.
- Experience dealing with disciplinary process and/or training & mentoring.
Advantageous if you have –
- Experience working overseas with a tour operator.
- Conversational French.