Our Resort Rep team are the first point of contact for our customers when they arrive on their holiday, so first impressions are key!
You will be at the airport to ensure a smooth transition to resort, providing them with a wealth of information and knowledge on the way.
In resort you will be available to answer any question they may have, and take the stress out of organizing the extras – lift passes, tuition, equipment hire etc.
Either as part of a Rep team or as the sole Rep in resort you will work closely with the wider hospitality team, you are responsible for the guests experience. Daily visits to your properties, resolving customer issues as and when they arise and running a program of activities suitable to your guests and resort throughout the week. You will enjoy excelling in customer service and be passionate about delivering outstanding service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Be central point of contact & knowledge in resort
- Transfers to/from airport
- Represent the company in a professional, well presented manner at all times in compliance with the company uniform policy
- Conduct morning and evening property visits as well as ad hoc visits where required
- Organise, promote and conduct welcome meetings
- Ensure that all customer complaints are resolved to in a timely and efficient manner
- Organising the purchase and distribution of lift passes, ski hire and ski lessons
- Providing a Welcome speech so the customers are informed of all resort information and products that Alpine Elements have on offer
- Developing and distributing resort information. Ensuring Chalet and Hotel notice boards are up to date and hold appropriate and relevant information
- Keeping accurate accounts of your in resort sales which are communicated with the French Head Office on a weekly basis
- Safe & secure handling of company monies
- Complaint handling & problem solving
- Making sales of ski extras - lift passes, ski hire and ski lessons
- Running a well organised and well-advertised program of activities suitable for your resort and guests to enhance the customer’s holiday experience
What we are looking for
- Passion for the mountains
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Ability to work alone and a part of a team.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Team player
- Relevant transferable experience
- Relevant transferable work experience.
- Experience problem solving customer issues
Salary and Package benefits
Accommodation, Insurance, uniform, local lift pass and standard equipment hire (snowboard and boots or skis and boots) some meals provided.