We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic person to join our chalet-hotel team for the rest winter season in one of the world's leading ski areas - la Plagne Paradiski.
Enjoy your ski season working right next to the slopes and main chair lift in Plagne 1800. Our restaurant and housekeeping staff work in a team to serve breakfast, lunch and a 3 course evening meal to our guests, provide the service in our popular bar ‘The Bobsleigh Pub’, and work some housekeeping shifts on the changeover days (changeover of guest rooms).
Restaurant staff work in a team with the restaurant seniors to serve breakfast, lunch and 3 course evening meals to our guests, and to outside customers on a shift basis in the ‘Bobsleigh Bar’. You must work to a high level of service at all times particularly in the presentation and speed of service. Whilst being professional and efficient our restaurant staff must show excellent personal skills to build a good rapport with our clients.
• Preparing the restaurant for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening service
• Supervising a buffet breakfast, buffet afternoon tea, serving lunch and dinner
• Clearing tables ensuring the restaurant, bar and terrace are presented well at all times
• Taking table orders and communicating orders to the chefs
• Serving food and drinks in the restaurant, bar and on the terrace
• Billing outside clients and cash handling
• Cleaning the restaurant and waiting room after each service
• Cleaning of the common areas, reporting maintenance issues
• Cleaning and changing over of guest rooms, laundry and housekeeping
As well as the skills related to your role you may be required to assist with other duties such as reception, the accepting and organising of deliveries, snow clearing, assisting guests with their luggage and lifting. Throughout the season you will be expected to fully support all other team members at the Chalet Hotel.
Contact us for more information with your CV, date of birth and a recent photograph of yourself to apply.
Start date ASAP End date 18/04/2020