Chalet Sales Executive
Powder White is an imaginative, forward-thinking company who is at the head of the game by offering a first-class service both pre-holiday and in resort, online booking through a state of the art booking system and new-look website, and a superb knowledge base with dedicated one on one sales and customer experience. A Head Office role will give you the opportunity to be an ambassador for the entire Powder White Holiday experience; the first voice that our guests hear is the very voice that builds valuable rapport with our guests and means that we can boast very high levels of guest loyalty and an enviable International client base.
- Location: 2 Woodlands Way, Putney, SW15 2SX
- Proposed Salary: Basic £22k with OTE £4k, Review on 1st September 2019 and thereafter yearly
- Proposed Start: ASAP
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays (date restrictive)
- Hours: 9.00-5.00 Summer & 9.00-6.00 Winter with evening phone cover and Saturday work during peak periods.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Good sales experience
- Preferable knowledge of all our current chalet programme resorts (St Anton, Meribel, Courchevel, Val d'Isere) as well as other leading French & Austrian resorts that we offer in our Hotel and Apartment programme
- Excellent communication skills with a real focus on customer service
- A good knowledge of ski resort operations including good chalet holiday knowledge, and preferably apt and hotels
- Good IT skills to include Excel and internet (training given on the Powder White database / SalesForce CRM)
- Outgoing personality with the drive to succeed and "close the deal"
- Team-player with a calm disposition, always helpful especially at peak time, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to help out in other areas (operations and/or admin) when required
- Basic knowledge of French and/or German good but not essential
- UK work permit with UK NI number
- Convert inbound enquiries to sales and manage the entire process via the SalesForce CRM system.
- Tailoring the holiday experience to your client’s requirements.
- Achieve and exceed Weekly / Monthly sales targets
- Taking ownership and accountability for your bookings and ensuring data quality.
- Managing the accounts of current Powder White guests to maintain relations and encourage re-booking.
As a successful candidate joining the London Head Office you will be knowledgeable and professional, naturally engaging and charismatic. Being part of our core UK-based team means that you will be in the thick of the action, working in close proximity to all departments involved in putting this huge operation together. The office is high energy and particularly during the winter, the environment is electric. You will therefore need to maintain focus and always have your sense of humour with you!
By joining our team in the UK, you will be given the chance to make a positive difference and be at the heart of something different. We hope you have what it takes!
Email your CV and Cover Letter to Francesca Molyneux: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Powder White, 2 Woodlands Way, Putney, SW15 2SX and we will be in touch regarding your application for the role.