We are looking for a second chef at our luxury nine bedroom luxury chalet situated in Naserien, St Anton. The position is suitable for a creative confident chef who has a particular interest in pasty. The successful candidate will have experience working at the highest level, whether that is in the mountains, in a top-class restaurant or on a luxury yacht.
• Preparation of Breakfast. This is one of the key responsibilities of this role
• Assisting the head chef in preparing exceptional quality meals
• Preparation of afternoon tea and canapés
• Catering for guests special dietary requirements and special occasions
• Catering for children (including early dinners when required).
• Maintaining food hygiene, health & safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas.
• Kitchen cleanliness & tidiness at all times.
• Assisting with food budgets and the ordering of supplies.
• Assisting with the maintenance of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
Package: • Very competitive salary & great accommodation.
• Available for the whole season.
• UK / EU passport or EUV 50 card.
• Can do attitude.
• Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills.
• Work independently as well as in a team.
• Good self-motivation.
• Organised, highly flexible and pro-active.
• Excellent time keeping and reliability.;
• Exceptional personal presentation