Alpine365 is a small, independent family-run chalet company in the Paradiski, now in our 12th season. We have 5 lovely, ski-in/ski-out chalets, each with a luxury hot tub, log fire and beautiful views of the mountains. Apart from flights, we organise everything for our guests including transfers, lessons, ski hire, and lift passes.
We're based in Montchavin and Les Coches in La Plagne - it's the best place to stay if you love skiing/boarding, as you are right in the middle of the Paradiski, so you can ski both Les Arcs and La Plagne easily. Both of these resorts are very friendly with bars and restaurants, so you will find it really easy to make friends with other seasonnaires and also the locals.
We have a high number of returning guests, who adore our food & service; we were nominated as UK Best Chalet Company in the 2014 World Snow Awards; we receive excellent 5* tripAdvisor reviews, and over the years, we have had many returning staff.
We're looking for dynamic chalet couples, where one of you is a professional chef and the other would work as a host. You will either be married or have been together for 2 years.
The chef must be passionate about food and beautiful presentation, professionally trained preferably with fine dining restaurant experience and be able to design his or her own menu within a budget. With a maximum of 12 to cook for, the chef will have time to add creative garnishes and plate up beautifully.
The chalet host will be professional, presentable and friendly, making our guests feel welcome and happy in the chalet that will become their home for the week. You will be passionate about cleaning to an extremely high standard, have an outgoing personality, and be able to interact with guests of all ages and nationalities.
Here at Alpine365, we’re only a small business, so you would be a core part of our team, and as such, you will have an opportunity to make a real difference.
We offer a very strong package for the right staff:
- High weekly wage
- Holiday pay
- 2 full days off a week
- Additional performance related bonus at end of season
- 5% commission on any staff-generated bookings (can be worth £1,000s!)
- Access to customer tips – can be over €200 per week per chalet
- Operation of chalet honesty bar – all sales profit for staff, often €100+ per chalet per week
- Depending on the chalet, the accommodation will either be your own apartment or a bedroom & own bathroom in a shared chalet.
- Travel to and from the UK/Europe to the resort
- All relevant pre-season training
- Full Paradiski (Les Arcs and La Plagne) season lift pass
- Specialist ski insurance
- All meals, taken at the chalet/apartment
- Ski hire equipment, if required
- Subsidised ski lessons (in low season)
- The chance to experience a great, French ski resort and live in the mountains for 5 months!