HAVE YOU DREAMT ABOUT WORKING IN THE ALPS?
Interski, who operate in the Aosta Valley, Italy, are looking for ski instructors to join our Resort Team for the upcoming winter season.
We have full time seasonal roles available as well as part time, week to week contracts.
Instructors will need to hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification, such as BASI 2, IASI 2, APUL B, SAPUL B etc. To find out if your qualification is recognised to teach in the Aosta Valley, email email@example.com
SKI INSTRUCTOR - FULL TIME SEASONAL ROLE
- Interski require 15 ski instructors for the 2022-23 winter season
- Instructors will mainly work with our School & College clients teaching skiing from Monday to Friday (24 hours of teaching, 5 hours of lunchtime supervision)
- Work in the role as a Resort Team Member (i.e., Ski Hire / Transfer / Welcome Meetings) on Sundays
- There may be the odd week where 15 instructors are not required to teach therefore some instructors may be required to work in a resort team role for the week
- Instructors will be based in Aosta and will teach in Pila, Courmayeur and La Thuile
SKI INSTRUCTOR - PART TIME ROLE
- Interski require part time ski instructors to work on a week-to-week basis
- Instructors will be required to attend instructor meetings / briefings on a daily basis and will instruct from 5 days per week, 24 hours of teaching and 5 hours of lunchtime supervision over the week
- Peak weeks are the weeks commencing 04.02.2023, 11.02.2023, 18.02.2023, 25.03.2023, 01.04.2023, 08.04.2023
- High demand weeks are the weeks commencing 16.12.2022, 21.01.2023, 25.02.2023
- To teach in Aosta/Pila, Courmayeur or La Thuile
- Outgoing with a great sense of humour, a great work ethic and the right attitude
- Willing to learn, to develop your skills and to share your expertise
- Honest, genuine, and kind-hearted with a friendly, helpful nature
- A hard worker! Someone who’s not scared of hard work, always ready to get stuck in
- Willing to take ownership of your responsibilities and to get the job done right, every time
- Conscientious, a problem solver and able to make good use of your common sense
- Able to do the right thing and always willing to ask when you’re not sure
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus payment for part time instructors who work peak weeks
- Travel or Travel Expenses to / from Resort
- Meals, role dependent
- Lift Pass
- Minimum one day off per week (seasonal roles & part time consecutive week instructors)
- Training & Development
In order to apply for this role you would need to hold an EU passport and a recognised ski qualification, e.g. BASI Level 2 or national body equivalent.
For further information please refer to the employment pages on www.interski.co.uk or contact our team on 0044 1623 456 333.