Ski Instructor Internships for the 2021/2022 Season
Train, Qualify and Work in a Single eason!
Become a Ski Instructor with EA Ski & Snowboard Training on a Ski Instructor Internship in one of five countries. You can choose which resort you’d like to be placed from over 25 ski schools spread across Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA.
What is a Ski Instructor Internship?
Your internship begins with a paid fast-track course into the snow sports industry that will fully prepare you with world-class ski instructor training. You’ll improve your skills on the snow and learn effective methods for teaching other on the mountain. You’ll get all of the support you need to take your Level One instructor examination at the end of the course to ensure that you’ve taken everything in.
Once you’ve passed your exams you will receive an internationally recognised instructor qualification and membership with the relevant association in the country you’ve studied in, for example BASI, CASI, or NZSIA. And finally, with your qualifications in hand, you’ll get a guaranteed job offer at your chosen resort so you can spend the rest of the season earning and gaining real-world experience as a paid ski instructor.
The EA Ski and Snowboard Difference…
All of our internship programs are designed to get you certified to at least Level One standard and include a guaranteed ski instructor job offer in your chosen resort. They are the easiest way to get your start within the industry and help you to avoid the challenge of getting your first real ski job without any experience.
EA Training Course Inclusions:
- Welcome Pack with the infamous EA Hoodie
- Orientation Day/Weekend (Optional depending on resort)
- Social Events with your fellow interns
- In-Resort EA Ski & Snowboard Training Program Manager
- Training Program Handbook
- Three to Four weeks shared accommodation
- Three to Four weeks of Level One coaching
- Indoor Technical and Theory Sessions
- Level One Examination Costs
- Globally Recognised Qualification (Upon passing exams)
- Season Lift Pass for your chosen resort
- Daily Mountain Transfers (Where required)
- Accommodation costs while training
- Equipment Advice and Discounts at selected local shops
Training courses start from $5975.
We also offer a few additional options depending on which resort you choose…
(Optional) Additional Internship Plus Inclusions:
- Level Two Training
- Avalanche Safety Course
- First Aid Course
- On-Snow Analysis
- Further Opportunities for Development (Optional depending on resort)
Who should apply?
We work with a wide range of candidates from many countries. However, there are a few things that we are looking for in particular.
We recommend that you apply if you:
- Have a passion for skiing or snowboarding
- Are at least an intermediate skier (e.g. 4+ weeks on snow)
- Have a desire to travel and work internationally
- Are available between November 2021 and April 2022
- Have the finances to support yourself through training
Make sure you get your application in early - Spots for popular resorts fill up well before winter and in some cases, more than a year in advance. Once you apply, we’ll connect you with one of our training consultants to understand what you’re looking for in a season (e.g. more work hours, more free time, culture, etc) to make sure we can place you in the best resort for your goals.
Apply Now for a Ski Instructor Internship and start working at a top resort this winter!