APPLY TODAY for the role of Lodge Chef in a Skiworld Ski Lodge in Tignes or Val d'Isere, working with a team preparing around 80 covers for breakfast and dinner.
Want to lead in a great team of chefs who are keen skiers and snowboarders? Can you work hard and play hard? This might be the job for you!
You'll need to have extensive cooking experience and a a proven ability to cater for large numbers.If this sounds like a job you could sink your teeth into then apply today and join us in the Alps for the 18/19 ski season!
You'll also need to have:
- Top notch kitchen-based problem solving skills
- A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
- Great intuitive problem solving skills
- Lead the Lodge kitchen team
- Provide guests with breakfast, afternoon tea and a 4-course evening meal (with choices) in accordance with the Skiworld set menu plan and any special dietary requirements or requests.
- Maintain and monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
- Take responsibility for kitchen supplies, to include ordering, deliveries and stock-taking.
You personality type:
- Supportive leader and motivator
- Talented and charismatic
- Motivated by excellence
You can expect…
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Chef Whites & Uniform
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff