Your role would be to serve our guests ski and boot hire and promote the quality of our equipment. Supervising stock control, client records and maintaining ski equipment. You will also get the opportunity to test our skis to have a better knowledge for the guest, and be required to help out in other areas of the chalet whether it be with the chalet persons or in the bustling kitchens. Also taking dinner with the guests and contributing to there overall holiday experience.
Essential: Technicians certificate. Experience in ski hire business. Flexible and adaptable
Location: French Alps (various resorts).
Salary: Competitive + Benifits
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Holiday pay, calculated over length of employment, including Christmas, New Year, and bank holidays.
- Accommodation – shared bedroom, possibly shared bathroom.
- Food – as guests plus lunches and day off.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance with £75 excess on policy.
- Uniform: jacket, fleece, polo and t-shirts.
- A bonus related to performance up to a maximum of £300.
- Local area seasonal lift pass. (some resorts are full area)
- Skis, boots and poles (ex-rental stock).
- Free ski lessons subject to availability.
- 1 full day off per week.
- Discounted drinks and food from Ski Olympic bars.
- Tips shared equally amongst all chalet team.
- Choice of resort, discussed at the end of training. (position availability permitting)