Topflight Travel Group is seeking an outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic Country Manager with a passion for the slopes, who is not afraid of hard work and commitment. Successful candidate will manage a respected Team of Representatives in ski resorts across France and will benefit from a fantastic work environment with high levels of autonomy and ongoing development.
- Complete set up of resort, sourcing accommodation, cars and training venues.
- Organising, assisting and participating in pre-season and in-resort Reps' training course.
- Arrange and set guidelines for airport procedures.
- Overseeing and organising the complete logistics of airport transfers for all resorts. Ensuring budgets are adhered to and constantly looking at new improvements to the overall process and budget.
- Organising procedure for liquidation and accounts in ski rental shops ensuring all suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Coordinate a suitable après ski programme in all resort areas/assisting in setting up appropriate sales targets for this programme.
- Ensuring the accurate and concise liquidation of Reps' in-resort sales on a timely basis.
- Ensuring all targets set are achieved to best of ability and that team are motivated to do the same.
- Reporting to head office in a timely manner.
- Driving the entire team towards achieving an impeccable level of customer service ensuring all issues and complaints are handled efficiently, effectively, and to root cause.
- Dealing with and advising team on all emergency queries and situations that may arise.
- Conducting end of season reports and entire resort close down and ensuring all team do similarly.
- Building strong relations whilst representing the company in meetings/activities with suppliers, partners and the media.
- Energetic and flexible with a hands on approach.
- Experience in the ski industry (at least 2 years in a managerial position).
- Process driven, with relentless drive to improve.
- Independent with the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Passionate skiers and snowboarders.
- Confident and customer focused with a passion to continuously improve service & practices.
- Sales oriented with ability to work towards targets.
- Highly organised with strong IT skills.
- Over 23 years old (for vehicle insurance purposes).
- Ability to speak French
- 2 years experience in a Managerial role, preferably in the ski industry
- Full clean driving license.
What we offer:
- Industry leading wages & bonus scheme
- Lift pass & ski equipment
- Flights & transfers to resort
- Winter sports insurance
All applicants must have an EU passport and a permanent UK National Insurance Number or Irish PPS. Topflight Travel Group is the parent company of Ski Beat.