Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
The restaurant is a place of enjoyment for our clients. Joining the Restaurant team of Club Med means offering a personal welcome with:
- 300 to 1000 meals per service on average (buffet service and plate service)
- Several rooms with different atmospheres depending on the resort
- Teams of 30 to 50 people
- Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events, such as a Garden Party
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français
- A connoisseur of dining services who has already demonstrated his skills in different establishments
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An efficient person, capable of setting up and clearing 300 to 1000 covers
- A warm and welcoming advisor, who adapts to each request from our clients (the G.M, Great Members)
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water's edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Required profile :
- Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
- Resorts in France
- Position with full board
- Experience required in dining services
- Certificate in international travel industry / catering or working experience mandatory
- Basic knowledge of French
Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply.