As an hotel assistant, you will provide a high level of customer service ensuring you are creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all our hotel guests. You will assist with serving breakfast and evening meals to a high standard and carry out daily housekeeping duties ensuring all areas of the hotel are always kept clean. There will be a big focus on efficiency on transfer day to ensure rooms and communal areas are ready for the new arrivals.
- To provide guests with a personalised holiday experience with the highest service and cleanliness levels.
- To ensure Alpine Elements hotel guests’ expectations are exceeded at all opportunities.
- Assisting guests throughout their holiday and providing information and answering questions when needed.
- To perform daily and weekly cleaning jobs to company standards on bedrooms, bathrooms and all public areas.
- Provide a smooth-running efficient breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner service.
- To ensure that appropriate clean uniform is always worn.
- To ensure that all local information that may be of relevance to customers is clearly displayed and passed on to customers.
- To actively upsell any additional extras that the hotel may offer.
- Ensuring you achieve set targets for guest satisfaction scores.
What we are looking for –
- Passion about skiing and snowboarding.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
- Honest, trustworthy, and hard working.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Great team player.
- Hotel or hospitality experience in various departments (Desirable)
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours which include split shifts with great work life balance. Full training and development available during pre-season.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts.
- Accommodation and assistance to obtain a visa (UK only) can be provided as optional extras if needed.