A part of the maintenance team you will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all Alpine Elements properties within resort. As a maintenance person you will work on a rota basis to coincide with our chalets & hotels in resort, it is expected you possess a flexible attitude as this is an ‘on-call’ role. Your tasks at times will includes emergencies such as guests locking themselves out of accommodation, a leaking dishwasher and everyday upkeep of the properties. At times you may also be required to assist with transporting guests to & from and around resort. Although not a direct customer facing role you will interact with our guests when in our properties and driving, therefore a professional yet friendly manner must be apparent in these situations.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- To assist the other resort staff in various roles when necessary ensuring impeccable customer service
- To make yourself known to our guests when entering a property
- Provide an accurate & consistent appearance of the company at all times with professionalism and by adhering to uniform requirements and grooming standards
- Take ownership and resolve maintenance issues as and when they arise
- To communicate efficiently with the Chalets Manager/Hotel Manager and resort staff with the progress and projected completion of maintenance works
- To pro-actively identify, note, plan and resolve any maintenance issues in a timely manner
- To complete works to the highest standards in line with company policy
- To be on-call (on a rota basis) in cases of an emergency to manage any incidents
- It may require on occasion that you assist with the transporting guests
- Escalate/Report all scheduled works to Resort Chalets Manager/Hotel Manager
What we are looking for
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or as a part of a team.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Conversational French is not essential but advantageous
- A full, clean UK driving license held for 3 years and be 21 years of age & above
- Recognised trade training certification in at least one of the following areas: Plumbing, construction, Electrician, carpentry.
Salary and Package
Accommodation, Insurance, uniform, local lift pass and standard equipment hire (snowboard and boots or skis and boots), some meals provided.