Clarian Chalets is looking for an experienced Chef or Chef/Host Couple to create and serve wonderful dinners for 10-14 guests nightly at our boutique luxury chalet in the French Alps.
We serve a generous breakfast with cooked options, afternoon tea with freshly baked cake, children's meals, pre-dinner canapés and a four course dinner. Fresh ingredients, delicious flavours and good variety are paramount.
You will work with a team of staff to ensure our chalet guests are looked after to a high standard. We have a very good reputation amongst clients for the quality of our meals and the approachability of our staff, both of which are essential to maintain. There are general chalet responsibilities including some driving as well as kitchen duties.
We expect the winter season to be a fun experience. There will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy the mountain environment and the many winter sports on offer. The resort has a friendly atmosphere and there are plenty of seasonaires to join in with.
The chef's role in our chalet provides a great opportunity to manage your own kitchen and develop your own menus. If you are excited by the prospect of creating and serving high quality dinners to appreciative guests, complimented with a wide variety of wines from our cellar, while set in a mountain chalet environment, please visit our website and apply online.
- Competitive salary relative to experience
- Private acommodation
- Ski pass and insurance
- Ski equipment
- Transport to and from the resort / Geneva airport
- Pre-season training
- Meals while on duty
- Clean driving license
- Recognised catering qualification or diploma
- Demonstrable catering experience at a high level
- Hygiene certificate
- Ski season work experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in open plan kitchen environment
- Well presented, outgoing, enthusiastic & motivated to deliver a great holiday experience for guests.
- UK & EU passport holders accepted (a right to work in France is an advantage)