The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
As a member of our childcare team you will ensure all children have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of indoor and outdoor activities. Working to a weekly rota we operate a key worker system, implement strict ratios, split our children into age-related children’s clubs and look for daily structure for children 4 months to 17 years.
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age-appropriate exciting activity plans
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Observe childrens progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diploma or equivalent childcare qualification
- First Aid certificate
- Experience working with children from 4 months of age
- Good swimmer
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) desirable
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.