If you can't wait for the winter season to begin in the northern hemisphere, why not spend your summer skiing in Argentina and picking up a qualification along the way?
On our 6 week course you will join a group of passionate winter sports enthusiasts and train for the Anwarter qualification. If you are looking to work as a ski instructor during the winter season, this course allows you to get the qualification early, and then have the whole winter available to work.
Where is this based?
Our course is based in the historic town of Bariloche, on the shores of the glacial lake Nahuel Huapi. You'll be able to enjoy views of the Andes Mountains and Patagonian Lakes whilst skiing each day in Cerro Catedral.
You can expect to be training 5 days a week with weekends free to explore the surrounding areas (or just do more skiing!). Some flexibility may be required depending on the snow and weather conditions.
In the final 10 days of the course you will be taking your Anwarter ski instructor qualification – which is internationally recognised.
Working after the course
Our partners work closely with ski schools in Austria and Japan. A bonus of this course is that, subject to you passing and work permits, our partners can set you up with a job for the winter season in either Austria or Japan.
Accommodation and food
- You’ll stay in a 5* luxury spa resort for the 6 weeks
- Expect to share an en suite room
- Access to a games room, heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Close to the town centre
- Buffet breakfast provided 7 days a week
- Evening meals provided 5 day a week
- Ski pass for the 6 weeks
- Reimbursed for taxi transfer from the airport
- Training from top instructors
- Anwarter exam entry
- Avalanche awareness lecture
- HD video analysis
- Sports science gym session
- Guaranteed job offer in Austria or Japan (on successful completion and assuming you are eligible for the work permit)
- Financial protection
- In country support