At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services. As a Crèche Manager you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Crèche Manager you will manage the effective day to day running of the Powder Byrne "pb" club, ensuring a fun, safe, stimulating and activity filled environment for children aged between 4 months and 3 years.
Our older crèche aged children have the opportunity to experience their first time skiing with a local instructor. Our Crèche teams assist in making their first time on snow an enjoyable experience to remember.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
- Managing effective day to day running of the Crèche.
- Providing a safe and fun ski experience for 3-4 year olds.
- Transporting the children to the slopes.
- Providing pastoral care whilst on the slopes.
- Supervising the children at lunch times.
- Running game sessions both in the crèche and on the slopes.
- Managing a team of Crèche Assistants.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3.
- Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor's role.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills.
- An understanding of relevant safety issues.
- Adaptable, resourceful & patient.
- Team player.
- Return travel to resort
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski and Boot hire
- Ski Pass
- Competitive salary
- Performance related End of Season Bonus (Full Season)
Full Season: November – April. Peak Weeks: For 2/3 week periods during the school holidays at Christmas/New Year, Feb Half Term and Easter.