Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning Alps of either France, Italy or Austria.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for;
- All aspects of operating the hotel kitchen, ensuring that the standards and quality of catering, safety and cleanliness are maintained. If you wish to progress make this known to area management so that they can assist you in doing so.
- Mentoring and monitoring junior staff, helping them to develop professionally.
- Overseeing the performance of all kitchen staff and provide continuous training to ensure that the required standards are being met.
- Creating and implement a staffing rota.
- Encouraging a good team and working environment.
- Taking full responsibility for the preparation of meals in accordance with the company’s set menu, following the guidelines and policies regarding food service and preparation.
- Team member’s workloads and help to manage this as well as managing your own section of the kitchen.
- Closing the kitchen after each service, ensuring that all equipment, crockery and cutlery are cleaned appropriately.
- Provide the necessary menu plan for guests with allergies and dietary requirements.
- Managing administration tasks including; stock takes, budget control, HACCP, staff management and health & safety.
- Adhering to and assist with the implementation of health and safety procedures.
- Assisting with the preparation of meals in accordance with the company’s menu.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.