Introduction to job role
To consistently deliver clean and well maintained accommodation by ensuring quality, as judged by our guests, is at an optimum level.
- To clean accommodation both internally and externally at the start of the season and following each departure
- To deliver a high quality accommodation experience for all of our guests by following all trained Company processes and procedures
Further information about the job role
- Travel; We will book a flight, foot passenger ferry ticket or coach for you from home to the campsite or, if you choose to make your own way, we will contribute to your travel expenses
- Accommodation and access; We will provide you with a full equipped mobile home to live in with your colleagues. You will have your own bedroom and share other living and social areas. You will have full access to campsite facilities.
- Learning and Development; You will receive training at the start of your contract with us and regular performance reviews to help you develop
- Hours; You will work an average 32.5 hours per week, some weeks are busier than others. You will always receive a minimum of 1 day off per week
- Season length; Full season positions available only in this role.