Haileybury is an outstanding British independent co-educational boarding school, offering modern boarding and day provision for 875 boys and girls aged 11-18. Established in 1862, we are situated on a glorious and historic 500-acre campus in Hertfordshire, just 20 miles north of London. In 2022 Haileybury will be delivering its own International Summer School for international students aged 11-16.
As a member of the Senior Management Team of the Summer School, you will be required to lead and manage a team of activity leaders, and deliver an innovative and top-quality activity programme. You will liaise with school staff and external suppliers and support the activity team with the design and delivery of an engaging, creative activity and excursion programme.
- Support the Summer School Director in the overall management of the school
- Plan and deliver an exciting and professional range of activities and ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Lead and develop a team of Activity Leaders to ensure excellent session design and dynamic, safe delivery of activities
- Ensure all risk assessments are completed and signed off
- Lead daily Activity meetings that cover administration, pupils and staff needs
- Plan and oversee delivery of twice-weekly INSETTs
How to apply
For more information, an application pack and to apply for the role, please visit:
Applicants should be aware that we cannot consider an application unless the specified application form has been filled in completely. Please be aware that your application form should include your full employment history and any previous employer may be approached by the School. Incomplete application forms may be returned. The School reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible. We aim to ensure that our staff body reflects the diversity of our pupil body and therefore encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Haileybury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants for the above post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers, prohibition checks and a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service. Any employment offer will be subject to the successful completion of these background screening checks.