Take on a new challenge and manage your own team to deliver an amazing product to holiday makers.
Our Activity Managers are the key to the success of each of our overseas hotels. With the responsibility to lead the team, be a key figure to customers and manage the quality and safety of the operation this is a fantastic challenge. Within TUI/ First Choice Holiday Villages, In2action operate Kids Club activities aswell as family and adult daytime activities.
As our most senior staff member on-site the Activity Manager will deal with all aspects of the day to day operation. This will include having regular meetings with individual staff members to give feedback, support and encouragement, talking to customers and getting feedback in order to make improvements and ensuring safety checks are competed as required.
Whilst we expect our Activity Managers to be out and about monitoring the operation and having a presence for both customers and staff team, there is elements of administration to complete. This will include regular reports to the UK, timetabling and staff personnel files.
It is a great next step for anyone experienced in the activity or travel industry.
What you will need:
- Enthusiasm for delivering a good programme for all holiday makers.
- A desire to travel and a thirst for doing something different
- Good organisational, paperwork and computer skills
- Experience in either the activity or travel industry is essential. Supervisory experience will also be a benefit.
- Be aged 18 years or older to start work (you can apply earlier but will need to wait until you are 18 to start work)
- Hold a valid UK passport