Love Adventure and Admin?
If you have office-based experience and are looking for a change from the 9 to 5 or if you love the outdoors and have proven admin skills this could be just what you are looking for! Working at one of our centres will be a valuable experience; not only is it a job, it's a lifestyle choice. You’ll make great new friends, live in a new place for the summer and have the opportunity to participate in fantastic adventure activities!
We are currently recruiting an Administrator for our following adventure activity centre:
- Ardres, Opal Coast, North France - High level French required
What we’re looking for…
The Administrator supports the rest of the senior staff team and is involved in the day-to-day administration of the centre. This includes running the centre office and operating the centers financial and personnel systems i.e. petty cash, credit accounts, cheque expenditure, budget control, staff wages, training and monitoring records and personnel records. We're ideally looking for someone with:
- The ability to communicate in the relevant language for our overseas centres
- IT skills; good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and spreadsheets
- A meticulous & organised approach to finance, money handling & admin
- A “can-do” attitude and flexibility in all aspects of centre life and work
- Customer service focused skills
- Full UK driving licence with 1 year+ driving experience
- 21 years+ for senior positions
- Availability to start early April and to work until late August 2019
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to help keep a busy and dynamic centre running smoothly so our guests of all ages overcome fears and try new, exciting things, we can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with full board accommodation available at a discounted rate
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
We are looking for staff who can commit to working the full season from April - August 2020.
All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account.
We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.