Answering phone calls
- Waiting experience is highly desirable, but we believe a warm personality and keen organisational skills are equally as important.
- We offer continual training and development, as well as options to take qualifications, like the Wine & Spirit Education Trust Levels 2 & 3.
What we require from our bartenders;
• Have a real flair and passion for service and working with quality products and interesting drinks menus.
• Attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the guest and managers.
• An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills.
• A willingness to learn and a positive attitude. In return we will offer:
• A competitive salary of £20-24k (depending on experience) PA and monthly gratuities
• An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills.
• On the job training as well as Wine & Spirits Education Trust Level 2
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience and a broad knowledge of spirits and liqueurs. We are looking for a mixologist with an eye for service who wants to put their stamp on our menu and bar!
We also offer accommodation if required in our staff houses.
Click "Apply Now" today to join the team!