Contract type: Seasonal (May– October)
Hours: Depending on your availability! We can offer up to full time Monday to Friday, with 1 - 5 day camps and weekend work available
Earning Potential: Up to £758 per week (including holiday pay)
- Up to £758 per week including holiday pay - with no deductions for accommodation, food or uniform!
- Up to £240 allowance for Training & Assessment camp (payable on after first shift)
- First Aid at Work qualification
- Immediate start and shifts agreed for the season
- Free Ridgeline coat
- Free Mora knife
- Staff camp area and meals provided
- Extensive training opportunities including First Aid, Open Water Lifeguard, Food Hygiene, Archery and access to over 150 online elearning courses!
THE BUSHCRAFT COMPANY
We provide outdoor adventures for children aged 7-18 years old from May to October. Arriving at one of our safari-style tented camps, students become fully immersed in the wilderness; sleeping under the stars, and cooking over open fires. Whether they are learning first-aid techniques, building shelters or tackling an SOS scenario, our outdoor adventures are as real as you can get.
Each camp is made up of several tribes so you’ll be managing the team of Tribe Leaders, and the Field Cook, as well as the day-to-day running of camp. We will teach you everything that you will need to know so that you can ensure our high standards, quality, pastoral care, safeguarding, health and safety are maintained throughout. You’ll need plenty of enthusiasm, energy and passion, ensuring your students leave camp with positive memories that will last them a lifetime.
You’ll be able to camp on Staff Camp and enjoy the great outdoors for yourself whilst building friendships that last a lifetime with your colleagues. With regular ‘Feel Good Fridays,’ staff parties and more, you really do become part of The Bushcraft Company Tribe.
- Have the right to work in the UK at the point of starting work
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be confident in managing a small team
- Have an ability to lead by example
Become part of the tribe and enjoy a real outdoor adventure by applying now.
Blenheim (Oxfordshire), Boughton (Northamptonshire), Cuffley (Hertfordshire), Castle Howard (Yorkshire), Penshurst (Kent).
The Bushcraft Company is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references.
We are an equal opportunities employer.