1 x Camp Site Manager required for holiday business on an organic farm Mar to 31 Oct and
2nd x Campsite manager required for July & Aug
You will be required to live onsite. accommodation, heating & utlities including wifi free
On Check In & Check Out Days
- Check accommodation is ready for guests, Clean woodburners & BBQs, Sort Bins for collection. Check in & check out guests.
- Deliver Wood to the accommodation if guests order
- Ensure all communal Areas (Clean Toilets, Barn & Communal Kitchen)
- Man Farm shop for an hour a day.
- Cut Grass & Help in Gardens
- Daily Muck out & Feed & water Animals
- Take Turns Manning the Farm Shop
- Lead Guest Activities (Camp Fire Thurs & Sun - ensure wood is at the camp fire for guests, Guided Walk Thurs & Sun - take guests on a local walk. Educational Farm Tour, based on bookings - lead guests through the farm on an educational tour - training given, - Organise Animal Feed for Animal Farm Walk bookings. Sanitize containers)
****Opportunity to work for Food Nights for extra pay free meal & drink included