Are you looking for an active, challenging, and exciting role for the 2021 Spring and Summer season?
Look no further –
We are the adventure seekers, here at Embers we operate in 7 stunning sites in beautiful locations across the South East of England.
We offer a great package that comes with accommodation, use of a 4x4 vehicle and free services such as broadband, electricity and full training!
At Embers, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and giving customers an unforgettable experience. With the year we’ve just had, Summer 2021 at Embers will be even more magical!
The main role for the Assistant Manager is preparing and cooking, maintaining stock levels, and managing all hot food onsite.
This is live-in work, you will be provided with accommodation and have the full camping experience!
- Managing all hot food on site, cooking as the main focus
- Engage with customers to make their stay with us as memorable and enjoyable as possible
- Liaise regularly with the Campsite Managers
- Maintaining stock levels and delivery
- Help setting up the site, pitching tents, organising the shop, training staff
- Cleaning and maintenance of all campsite amenities
- 5 days per week (mainly on weekends)
- Passion for the outdoors
- Fun and energetic attitude for our busy summer season
- Chef or kitchen experience
- Hospitality experience
- Full (clean) UK Drivers License or international license valid in the UK
- Full Summer Availability – Mid April 2021 – End of September 2021
Preferred, but not required:
- Live-in work experience at a campsite or similar
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate
- Competitive rate of pay
- Accommodation provided – Bell tent
- Live on site – minimal outgoings and full camping experience
- Bonus scheme (meeting sales targets and effective running of the campsite)
- Full training and uniform provided
- Opportunity to return in future years
- Polesden Lacey, Surrey
- Bentley, Sussex
- Claydon, Bucks
- Turners Hill, Sussex
- Canterbury, Kent
- Pylewell, The New Forest
- Henley, Oxfordshire
Click the link and it will take you to our application page!
The Assistant Manager role can be allocated to any of the sites above, if you have a preference, please let us know on the application!
Due to COVID-19, our recruitment process is all online, making it easier for you to get involved and sort your Summer with this Live-in role as Assistant Manager!
We do ask to complete a video introduction – this is to verify your ID and your chance to tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be part of creating a magical Summer 2021. If successful, you will be invited for a video interview to virtually meet with our dedicated recruitment team.