KelAir Campotel are an Irish family run tour operator. We offer camping holidays in 4 and 5 star resorts thorughout France and Spain. We have been leading the way in family camping holidays for the past 43 years providing excellent mobile homes and customer service to our clients. We are currently searching for the perfect people to join our team.
As Campsite Courier its not you’re normal 9-5 Monday to Friday job. Although it can be a challenging and demanding job at times, it is one which is very rewarding and one that many of our staff return to year in, year out!
As a Campotel Representative on site, your primary concern is cleaning the accommodation and exceptional customer care, ensuring our clients have an enjoyable, trouble free holiday, dealing cheerfully and effectively with any problems or emergencies and keeping in regular contact with them during the holiday. You are also required to maintain and operate the Campotel Reception Area, which must be a well-presented, attractive focal point and to always wear your uniform when on duty.
Knowledge of French and Spanish, though not essential for every position, is a distinct advantage (especially in helping you to respond to any emergencies and in dealing with the Campsite management).
Duties of a KelAir Courier include the following:
- Preparing mobile home accommodation to exceptionally high standards, which includes making beds. This can take an individual up to 3 hours per mobile home and on a typical day you could expect to clean up to 2 mobile homes. (& on some days there may be no cleans – it depends on our bookings!)
- Welcoming guests after a long journey and showing them into their accommodation, explaining facilities and information on the area.
- Imparting local knowledge, advising places of interest etc.
- Daily paperwork including report compiling and organisation
- Dealing with any issues that the client may have during their holidays and dealing with it in a sensitive, professional and sensible manner.
- Small maintenance jobs
- Changing gas
- Organisation of linen including towels, duvet covers, pillow cases etc
A Campsite Courier needs to;
- Over 18
- Hospiltity experiance is desirable
- Have a very keen eye and exceptional attention to detail.
- Be willing to use a common sense approach to all their activities.
- Have a strong work ethic and high level of self motivation.
- Be able to work both in a team and on their own initiative.
- Be able to take feedback and deal with constructive criticism.
- Enjoy working with people and the public which can be very challenging
- Be fully flexible, cooperative at all times.
- All candidates must have a European passport and registered with either the Irish or French social security system.
So, what’s in it for me?
Other than the obvious factors that go with living in either France or Spain for a few months, the fabulous areas, towns, culture, food, beaches, lifestyle. We offer a number of competitive benefits to our staff including the following:
- FREE travel to and from France, including a generous luggage allowance!
- FREE accommodation for the duration of your contract, this will be a mobile home fully equipped with full inventory, linen, gas, electricity, BBQ & water. Accommodation is usually shared with one other person, of course you will have your own private bedroom.
- FREE attractive uniform, which compromises of various polo shirts, half zips, fleece, rain jacket,shorts, t shirts, singlet vests and name badge!
- Attractive pay based on working either 35 or 25 per week.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – Without a doubt this is something that the majority of our couriers feedback to us every year from the past 38 seasons, this job brings so many opportunities and challenges with it. It is a real amazing opportunity to develop so many skills including language, customer service, time management, confidence, communication, organisation, presentation and cleaning, crisis management, light maintenance and of course the experience of living away from home in a foreign country. All these skills are transferable to all industries and careers.
- TRAINING will be provided before starting
- SUPPORT & FEEDBACK – Throughout the season, you will be given support from your Area Manager in France and Head Office in Ireland. Our Management team have all been Couriers before, so they fully understand what the job involves. There is mutual respect and positive expectations from both parties.
We have many different contract options for Mature Couples & Single Couriers depending on experiance. For any furthur questions they can be sent to email@example.com.