Tyn Cornel Camping is a relaxed riverside campsite next to the National White Water Centre, near Bala. This is a great opportunity to work for a few months within the adventure playground that is Snowdonia National Park.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly couple to join us as Campsite Hosts for the 2020 season. A lot of our guests are watersports and outdoor enthusiasts so the role would suit a couple with similar interests. We pride ourselves on creating a welcoming atmosphere for our guests, combined with maintaining a high level of cleanliness in our facilities and glamping accommodation.
We are looking for fast learners who are flexible and easy going, prior experience is preferred but not essential. You must enjoy working with the public and have good attention to detail. This is an active role so a good level of fitness is required. 30 hours a week per person (60 combined), varying shift patterns according to seasonal demand, including all bank holidays and most weekends. A competitive hourly wage (incl. holiday pay) plus EHU pitch with WiFi, electric and laundry facilities are included - you must have your own caravan, campervan or motorhome. April-October 2020.
The role involves:
- Daily reception work, including meeting and greeting guests, using the online booking system, answering phone & email enquiries, running a small shop.
- Site maintenance, including grass mowing, strimming, hedge cutting, daily bin run, litter picking & odd jobs.
- Changeovers of our Riverside Pods and Lotus Belle Tents.
- Cleaning of our amenities to a very high standard.
- Delivering fire pits and explaining fire safety to guests.
- Health & Safety checks and monitoring.
- Occasional on-call duty overnight.
Closing date: 20th January 2020. You will hear from us after the closing date.