Are you looking for an active, challenging and exciting role for the 2021 Spring and Summer season?
Look no further –
We are the adventure seekers, here at Embers we operate in 7 stunning sites in beautiful locations across the South East of England.
We offer a great package that comes with accommodation, use of a 4x4 vehicle and free services such as broadband, electricity and full training!
At Embers, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and giving customers an unforgettable experience. With the year we’ve just had, Summer 2021 at Embers will be even more magical!
The main responsibility for the Campsite Manager is to ensure the guests have an unforgettable experience! You will be the first point of contact for all guests and staff, set up the site and manage all staff.
This is live-in work, you will be provided with accommodation and have the full camping experience!
This role would suit couples or close friends as we are looking to hire 2 managers per site. Accommodation is in the safari tent which has 2 bedrooms or made into 1 large bedroom.
· Engage with customers to make their stay with us as memorable and enjoyable as possible
· First point of contact for all guests, staff and administration
· Setting up the site, pitching tents, organising the shop, looking after staff
· Making and selling pizzas, coffees, drinks, ice-cream and firewood
· Training of casual staff
· Managing staff and budgets
· Cleaning and maintenance of all campsite amenities
· Passion for the outdoors
· Fun and energetic attitude for our busy summer season
· Management experience (hospitality or similar)
· Excellent customer service
· Full (clean) UK Drivers License or international license valid in the UK
· Full Summer availability – mid April 2021 – end of September 2021
Preferred, but not required:
· Live-in work experience at a campsite or similar
· Management experience (events or similar)
· Competitive rate of pay
· 2 Site Managers for each site (preferably couples or friends as shared accommodation)
· Live on site – minimal outgoings and full camping experience
· Bonus & Commission scheme - £250/month (meeting sales targets + effective management)
· Full training & uniform provided
· Opportunity to return in future years
- Polesden Lacey, Surrey
- Bentley, Sussex
- Claydon, Bucks
- Turners Hill, Sussex
- Canterbury, Kent
- Pylewell, The New Forest
- Henley, Oxfordshire
Click the link the link below and it will take you to our application page!
Apply to Embers Camping (Fountain)
The Campsite Manager role can be allocated to any of the sites above - if you have a preference, please let us know on the application!
Due to COVID-19, our recruitment process is all online, making it easier for you to get involved and sort your Summer with this Live-in role as Campsite Manager!
We do ask to complete a video introduction – this is to verify your ID and your chance to tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be part of creating a magical Summer 2021. If successful, you will be invited for a video interview to virtually meet with our dedicated recruiting team.