EuroParcs Holidays Campsite Representative 2022
Do you have an EU passport or are you an EU resident?
EuroParcs Holidays is looking for proactive, enthusiastic and friendly people to join our team. Our campsite representatives are essential to our customers’ holiday experience.
Work would include the cleaning and preparation of our mobile home, welcoming customers and liaising with them during their holidays. There will be general maintenance work and unforeseen issues to be resolved from time to time.
The role will involve working on one of our campsites in France and looking after our customers.
- Ideally available from May to Sept
- Clean, equip and prepare accommodation interior and exterior including deckings
- Accommodation maintenance and safety checks (gas & aircon knowledge desirable)
- Reception service and support to customers throughout their holiday
- Problem solving abilities
- Promote sales of EuroParcs holidays.
- Control of stock
- Good administration skills
- The entitlement to work in the country in France.
- You must either hold a EU Passport, be a resident of an EU country or alternatively hold valid working permits/visas for the country you apply for.
- We offer a competitive remuneration
- Commission opportunities
- Mobile home accommodation
- A chance to live and work in France
- A chance to develop your French language skills