Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18thCentury Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
Our catering assistants are the back bone to our kitchen, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Catering Manager and Chef in getting all of those hungry guests fed. You’ll help prepare meals, unload stock and help close down the kitchen after busy shift. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and soak up a wealth of experience and skills.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a passion for cooking
- Willingness to learn
- Energetic and motivated
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Whilst we don’t expect you to have all the tricks of the trade, we are looking for individuals who have some experience of what a busy kitchen is like. A passion for this industry and a drive to learn is key!