Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy. To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- 8 resorts offering Espaces 5 Tridents: France (Valmorel, Val d'Isère), Morocco (Marrakesh), Egypt (Sinai Bay), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Maldives (Kani), Mexico (Cancun), Brazil (Rio Das Pedras)
- 120 Villas & Chalets with refined décor and private and intimate spaces
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med vacation Resort
- An experienced professional, able to speak a few phrases in English!
- An expert in cocktails, ready to permit clients to travel where his recipes take them
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who receives clients with particular and personalized attention
- A specialist who satisfies the requests of clients (the G.M, Gentils Membres) based on their tastes and desires.
- A good communicator who promotes the bar, restaurant and room services
- A guarantor of Luxury service who makes sure that everything is perfect in the Bar and Restaurant areas
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water's edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags. Required profile :Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months Resorts in France or Africa Position with full board Experience required in Restaurant and/or Bar services Diploma in Hotel Service required or experience in this position necessary Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply.