Requirements for the Maintenance man
- To maintain the Hotel Chalet d’Antoine. To be either a trained plumber, electrician, carpenter or have a proven track record in any of these fields.
- To manage maintenance work as it is briefed in relation to the Hotel Chalet d’Antoine.
- To identify parts and materials required to carry out each job and submit lists for purchasing.
- To monitor stock levels of basic maintenance materials to ensure we have optimum stock levels in the store.
- To deliver luggage for clients as and when required.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Must hold a clean UK driving licence.
- The job may require working unusual hours if a client has a problem and a call out is required.
- You will need a European passport, UK NI Number and EHIC card
- Relentless energy, happy to work on a flexible basis
- Hold a valid British/EU passport and UK bank account
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from holders of UK Working Visas.Package for our successful Maintenance man
- Competitive salary £800 per month
- Food & board
- Summer lift pass and pool pass
- Return travel from the UK