You open your eyes and wake up in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes. Together with your colleagues you make scrambled eggs for breakfast. You prepare yourself for a new day at the campsite. You enjoy the children running past so they can be the first at the pool. Your colleague of the animation is already energetically ready to welcome the kids and entertain them for the day.
The restaurant is opened to provide the parents with a delicious drink and of course a full breakfast. After a wonderful day off yesterday, your other colleague is ready to pamper all guests with snacks and drinks during their stay. While everyone is getting ready, you still enjoy the last hours you have free before your service starts. Together with your roommate you agreed that today you are going to take the famous walk to the river before all the tourists get there. This has been on your to-do list for a while.
You dress yourself and on the way to your shift you greet the friendly guests who you helped with some issues last week. You grab your cup of coffee and are ready to receive new guests with a big smile and a lot of energy!
Does this sound like something you want to do? We are still looking for staff for different positions at campsites in the Belgian Ardennes. So if you and your friend want to start check the vacancies below and apply!
- Receptionists (also immediately)!
- Service staff Cooks (also immediately)!
- Snack staff
- Shop employees (also immediately)!
Is this something for you?
- You are cheerful, energetic and hardworking
- You speak English and French
- You are a real team player
- You want to ensure that the guests lack nothing
- You are available for at least 6 weeks consecutively in July or August
- Experience in tourism is an advantage, but certainly not a must!
What can you expect from us?
- Suitable salary
- Accommodation at the campsite (Bungalow tent or Mobile Home)
- Good travel insurance
- Good guidance
- An allowance for travel expenses