Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
We’re looking for individuals who can turn their hand to any basic maintenance issue. At the Chateau no two days are the same, one morning you could be repairing a broken bunk bed the next you could be touching up paint work in the lobby.
Not only is there the upkeep of the interior of the Chateau but also the surrounding grounds as well. We have an A class rugby pitch, tennis courts and a pool – all of which require regular upkeep and inspection. In addition to these duties you’ll need to be able to drive. Our maintenance team will often be responsible for collecting deliveries from the local town and the collection of new staff from the ferry port.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail and take pride in their work
- Resourceful to get the job done (the Chateau is based in a rural part of France!)
- Prepared to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, sometimes in different departments within the Chateau
- Hard working, yet efficient
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
You’ll need to have an interest and some experience in general maintenance as well having your own kit of basic tools. Being able to drive and being comfortable driving in France is a must!